Become a Volunteer and make a difference
Every Child Deserves a Connection
Each year, our volunteers contribute 5000+ hours, accounting for almost 80% of our services. If you're interested in promoting peace in the lives of youth in foster care, join our community and bring your knowledge and compassion to those who will truly benefit. It's a truly rewarding experience!
Primarily our volunteers connect with youth on Saturdays from 9am - 1pm in an environment that focuses on creativity, education, life skills building, health and wellness. Under the guidance of our staff, volunteers are given the tools to work one-to-one with youth, developing strong bonds that leave a lasting impression.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Agree to participate in at least 2 Saturdays per month (4 hours each)
- Commit to a minimum of one year of service
- Complete our 2 STEP PROCESS TO BECOME A PEACE4KIDS VOLUNTEER
- Engage, mentor and provide leadership for youth in foster care, ages 4-18 years old
- Support our educational team in facilitating creative learning onsite and on field trips
- Create a consistent, nurturing community based environment
- Have fun making new friends with like-minded folks!
FOLLOW OUR 2 STEP PROCESS TO BECOME A PEACE4KIDS VOLUNTEER
Step 1: Sign up below to attend our no-commitment New Volunteer Orientation - to determine if it's the right fit for you
Step 2: Sign up below to attend Volunteer Training & receive your DOJ Clearance (offered on-site)